Crew & Concierge Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice details how Crew and Concierge Limited collects and uses the personal data that you provide us if you are:
- A candidate looking for a permanent or temporary position;
- A client or prospective client looking to fill a position; or
- Just visiting our website.
Crew and Concierge Limited, Company Number 08408880, is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller. Our registration number is ZA463483
Candidates for permanent, seasonal and temporary positions
If you are a candidate looking for employment, the information we store and process about you is:
- your contact information (name, email address and telephone number)
- the information contained in your CV.
- twelve months after we have found you a position.
- for communicating with you until you find a placement, when you no longer wish to hear from us we rely on you to tell us so and, when you do, we will mark your record accordingly.
For those of you who are looking to fill a position within your company we store your contact information (name, business email address and telephone number). We use this to supply you with candidates for the roles and to send you regular newsletters. We retain your information for as long as you are at the company.
Just visiting our website
Our Lawful Basis For Processing Your Information
- ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that our Websites operate effectively
- Improving existing products and services and developing new products and services
Whom do we share your information with?
In addition to the details above, we may be required to share your personal details for a legal obligation we have to comply with, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another individual.
- Third party IT companies with whom we are contracted to and have appropriate data processing agreements
- Third party services providers who perform work on our behalf (e.g. auditors, lawyers, IT providers etc.)
- Marketing technology providers
- Third parties to whom we may in the future sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets
- to find out the details of what information we currently about you;
- to have inaccurate personal data corrected;
- to object to our use of your information and, for us to pause/ restrict processing if you do; and
- to require that we remove you from the list of people we send our newsletter to and/or delete your personal data.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by contacting us as detailed below.
Should you think that we have not addressed your requests or have concerns about how we handle your information, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office as detailed on their website .